DW-WSF Spectroscopical Color photometer
- Wide application range and easy-to-operate feature.
- Measure reflection color and transmission color of objects and can test chromaticity, whiteness and color difference between two objects or two kinds of liquid.
- Only accept d/0 lighting specified by CIE.
- Display reflectance and transmittance of objects or liquid within the scope of visible light wave (400nm-700nm), and generate a spectral curve on reflectance and transmittance of objects or liquid, which greatly facilitates analysis on object color.
- Wide used in such industries as textile, dye, printing and dyeing, coating, paint, paper making, building materials, food, and printing.
- Lighting conditions: d/0
- Spectrum conditions: overall response is equivalent to tristimulus values X, Y, and Z calculated in corresponding functions under GB3978 standard illuminant D65, A, C and 10°, 2° view of field.
- Measurement window: Ø20mm
- Wavelength range: 400nm~700nm; Accuracy: ±2nm
- Accuracy of spectrum transmittance (%):±1.5
- Repeatability: σ u (Y) ≤0.5, σ u (x),σ u (y) ≤0.003
- Instrument stability: ΔY≤0.6
- Accuracy: ΔY≤2, Δx,Δy≤0.02
- Palette system:
- Color: X, Y, Z; Y, x, y; L*, a*, b*; L, a, b; L*, u*, v*; L*, c*, h*
- Color difference: Δ E (L*a*b*); ΔE (Lab); ΔE (L*u*v*); ΔL*, ΔC*, ΔH*
- Whiteness: Gans whiteness